General Info: "FULL MOON FONTAINEBLEAU PARK TRAIL RUN" - TEAM NIGHT RACE
BRING YOUR HEAD LIGHT, GIRLFRIEND, BOYFRIEND, FRIENDS, and ENJOY THIS FULL MOON NIGHT RACE IN BEAUTIFUL FONTAINEBLEAU STATE PARK
WE ARE GOING GREEN NO PAPER CUPS, All runners should bring water bottles and/or camelbacks
Teams: 2 Runners per Team (men, women, and coed teams) - not a relay; team members run together
Location: Fontainebleau State Park in Mandeville, LA - $1.00 entry fee per person to get into the Park (Driving Directions from New Olreans: Once you reach the north side of Lake Ponchartrain, get in the right lane and curve right 100 meters after exiting the Causeway Bridge. Continue east on Florida Blvd for 3.6 miles (6k). Fontainebleau State Park is on the right. There is one main entrance to the park. Once you enter the park, go straight for 1 mile to the Main Pavilion.)
Distance: 5 Mile Trail Run. Inside Fontainebleau Park
Date: Saturday August 4, 2012
Start Time: 8:00 pm
Start /Finish Point: Main Pavilion Fountainebleau State Park
Limited Entries: Only 300 entries!
Cut Off Times: Runners have until 10:00 pm to complete the race
Surface: Trail Run
Aid Stations: Only one at the Start/Finish of the race. Water and food will be provided. Paper cups will not be provided. All runners should bring water bottles and/or camelbacks.
Race Package: All entries will receive the following:
Q50 USA T-shirt
Finisher Medal OR PLANT!
Social Cause: As in all Q50 Ultras events, you'll be running and helping those in need. The Social Cause for this race will be announced in a few weeks.
Course: The course will be in the amazing Fontainebleau State Park in Mandeville, Louisiana. This race will be ran at NIGHT! The course will be one loop with the Start and Finish being in the same loaction.
Rules: Please, it is responsibility of each runner to know and respect all rules for the event. At the same time, every runner must be medically fit to participate in this event. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. You will run in areas where nature will offer all its beauty, please DO NOT leave any trace behind you. Every runner must carry out their trash (granola bar wraps, gel packs, paper, etc) and deposit it in the proper places at the finish line, since this race does not have aid stations throughout the course. It is very important to Q50 Ultras to preserve the environment where our events take place.
Runners not respecting this rule will be disqualified.
2. It is completely forbidden to extract and/or collect any kind of flora or fauna, rocks, etc. anywhere on or around the course. Enjoy and respect nature! TAKE CARE OF IT!
3. Each runner will have to cover their medical expenses in case of emergency. Like any competitions of this kind, a medical and travel insurance is recommended to cover any emergencies.
4. For safety reasons, companions, friends or family will only be able to assist runners at the start/finish line. No pacers are allowed.
5. For safety reasons, no vehicles will be permitted to accompany any runner at any time during the race.
6. Cut off times are not negotiable.
7. The numbers given to the runner prior to the race, must be at a visible place on the front of the runner at all times during the course.
8. For logistic and safety reasons, companions, family and friends will only be permitted in assigned areas noted by Q50.
9. Car traffic during the event will NOT be suspended. For this reason, runners should use precaution in the small parts where they will be on the open road.
10. Q50 will be coming and going all around the course during the event. They will be properly identified. In case of emergency, runners should inform one of these Q50 people.
11. Q50 reserve the right to take out of the race any runner that is considered not to be physically capable of finishing the race (medical opinion will be requested for this to happen).
12. A Q50 representative should be informed immediately by any runner dropping out..
13. The only Aid Station will be at the Start/Finish Line. Each runner must bring with him/her from the start everything needed to be self-sufficient for the duration of the course.
3. Water or Camelback
Safety: THE RACE WILL TAKE PLACE AT NIGHT. THERE WILL BE NO LIGHTS EXCEPT YOUR HEADLIGHT AND HOPEFULLY THE FULL MOON. THE TRAIL WILL BE MARKED WITH NIGHT TAPE AND THERE WILL BE Q50 VOLUNTEERS ALONG THE COURSE.
So...ARE YOU READY FOR ADVENTURE???
Another one of those "AMAZING RACES IN AMAZING PLACES"
We are thrilled to have you with us. Please keep your eyes open for more
"Amazing Races in Amazing Places!"
telephone 504 390 8807
© Q50 RACES :: sitio actualizado: Lunes, 28 de Julio 2014 :: Diseño Web: Creativa